Pages

Sunday 15 May 2022

Hi, Hey, Hello

Good afternoon Teatimers,

I'm here saying hello to the new release on this beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon. Jo has knocked it out of the park yet again with this new release, so many fabulous stamp sets and dies it was so hard to choose what to start with. 

For my card I decided to keep it simple, but give it impact using the fab big and bold "Hey, Hi, Hello" sentiment dies.

To start my card I cut a selection of different coloured cars to 2cm wide pieces and stuck to a piece of copy paper. I then took the A2 Layering Dies to cut a panel.

I used the lovely Flirty Flowers stencil and some white ink to create a pattern over the panel. 

I die cut each word 3 times from white card and stacked to give dimension, adding the background border in velum. I finished off with a few clear sequins randomly placed around the card.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  please feel free to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10 % off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like