Pages

Friday 20 May 2022

Thinking of You Kitty

 

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here today sharing a sympathy card for someone who has sadly lost a kitty. Jo designed this die while her kitty Clyde was ill. He sadly passed away and I love that this will forever commemorate him.

To start, I ink blended a rainbow of stripes in the Distress Oxide colours of Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. 


I used a stitched square die to cut out a 3 1/4 by 3 1/4 inch white card panel that I cut again with the medium-sized paw print from the Pawsome Dies. I then stamped the 'thinking of you' sentiment from the Grateful For You Landscape Clear Stamp Set.

I then used a 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 stitched square die to cut a piece of beautiful patterned paper from the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad. I thought the colourful paw prints in this pattern worked perfectly for this card. I adhered the patterned paper to a square card base.

I glued the ink-blended panel to the center of the card and used foam tape to stick the paw print panel on top of it. 

I stamped and coloured the kitty from the Sweet Village Clear Stamp Set and cut her out. I used foam tape to stick the kitty in the middle of the paw print cut out to complete the card.  

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like