Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Bear Hugs

Hello !!
DT Anila on the blog today with a super cute Panda card.


I have used multiple supplies here, which I will list at the end. 
On a white card panel, I adhered the Oval masking stencil. I distressed the sunrays and grass using the sunny side up stencil. Stamped the sentiment in place and added three hearts to it.
I stamped, coloured and die-cut the panda and some bamboo stalks. On the card base, I added two strips of pattern paper from the Rainbow brights essentials paper pack. Foam mounted the scene panel. Adhered the bamboo stalks and foam mounted the panda for some additional pop.




All products used are listed below. 
You can avail a 10% discount across the store by using my code T4TANILA10

Hope you like the card!
Anila

Supplies used 
Oval masking stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like