Pages

Saturday 7 March 2020






How adorable are the new hamsters! I couldn't wait to colour them up when I saw them I decided I wanted to colour them up as though they were having a party in their hamster house. I stuck to a limited colour scheme as not to distract the eye with lots of colours and just used my favourite red combo for a pop of colour.

I began by cutting out my base for the card using the new Hooray Die then adding a bit of scattered straw distress oxide at the bottom with the Time for Tea Blender Brushes. Then it was time to add some straw at the bottom I just added flicks with my Copic Markers in different shades of brown. Then flicked a bit of brown oxides for a bit of added interest.
I stamped out my hamsters and a few of their accessories and die cut the hooray die cutting out an extra Y so I could spell yay instead. These were all coloured with the same shades of reds, browns and cool greys. I die cut them out or you can fussy cut them and stuck them all on my card and then finished it off with the fun "Its Hammy Time" sentiment. It really was a quick card to make the thing that took the longest was the planning as I played around for ages with the layout. I just love the fun look though and I'm really pleased with how it all turned out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like