Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

That's How We Roll - Penny Slider Video Tutorial

Happy Friday all!


Jo here with the edited version of our Craft With Jo Facebook Live!


In this week's video I really wanted to play with our new Hooray Hamster Stamps and Dies because they have this cool Slider die included! 

Penny Sliders are so much fun and I couldn't wait to try this one out!


Be sure to check out the video below to see our penny slider in action!! Its so much fun watching this adorable Hamster spin around!


I coloured my hamster in Copic Markers and Die Cut them using the Coordinating Dies.


My Background was created with the Diamonds Are Forever Stencil and our Beautiful Blender Brushes.



The Slider mechanism is cut from the background and my Hamster is attached to his wheel. I then add my penny to the back of my Hamster using a round Foam Pad. The round foam means that our Hamster will spin!


My sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I added the seeds to the floor of my Hamster scene to finish.



If you haven't tried a penny slider card before you really should give them a go! They are really easy and so much fun to give and to receive!


This set has been so popular and we are so grateful for all the support for the New Release!!

Don't forget to join us next week for another fun Crafting Live with Jo on our Facebook Page, Thursday at 8pm GMT.


Details of the T4TD product I used for my card are listed below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like