Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Hooray Pandamonium

Hi Everyone! 

It's Cat here with one of my cards made using some of the products from the new March release 

They are so adorable, and if you haven't had a chance to see them yet, then head over to the T4TD shop Here

You can get a 10% discount if you use the code T4TCATRIN10


For this card I have used the 'Hooray Hamsters' and the 'Pandamonium' clear stamp sets and coordinating dies. THe hamsters and pandas have been coloured with ProMarkers and Black glitter. 

For the backdrop I have used the 'Check Me Out' Stencil a Time for Tea Design Blending Brush and Tim Holtz distress inks (Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire)  

I have also used the 'Square Grid Masking Stencil' to cut out and distress the square boxes that the hamster and pandas are in. 

Finally I white embossed the sentiments using the White WOW  embossing powder .

I hope you like it!
Crafty Hugs
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like