Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Favourite Technique

 Hi everyone!

It's Jane here today sharing a card I made for the recent Instahop using my favourite technique and style of card.


Have you guessed my two favourites? The technique is masking and the style is CAS (clean & simple).

I just love how a stamp is able to shine out when left uncoloured, but almost surrounded by a block of blended colours. And its's so simple to achieve.

Simply stamp and mask the image then mask a box around it, allowing some of the stamped lines to extend outside the box.  Then add your favourite colours of ink.



I used one of the mega cute elephants from You're Elephantastic which is a perfect stamp for this technique.

Thank you so much for looking today. Maybe you could give this technique a try?

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like