Pages

Monday 4 October 2021

Halloween shaker tags

Hello lovelies!

It is Natalia here today, and I hope your week is off to a good start! Did you see our Instagram hop celebrating Wold Cardmaking Day? I hope you did! I shared these two tags I made featuring the Spooky Cirlce Tags stamp set. One of them is a shaker tag, which as you know, is a technique I love! I have a reel that you can see on my IG account making it too! 


The great thing about this set is that you don't need coordinating dies, you can use the simply circle die set! And for these tags, I used the Spooktacular coordinating die which I use sooo much as I find it SO versatile!

Use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop!

Sending hugs,

Natalia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like