Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Have a brew-tiful day

 Hello Tea Timers! Silvia’s back with a new coffee themed card!

I started die cutting one of the beautiful dies from the “Square Label" set from watercolor cardstock and I colored it with vintage photo Distress spray stain and walnut stain Distress oxide spray.

I then blended some ground espresso Distress oxide ink through the “Coffee Beans" stencil, I splattered with water and I covered droplets with vintage photo Distress embossing glaze and I heat embossed them. 

I also splattered with picket fence and antique bronze Distress paints.

I stamped images from “Coffee Lover" and “Snappy Before Coffee" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (here and here).

I next cut a rectangle from “Sweet Summer" patterned paper pad and I put everything together.

That’s all for today, I hope you’ll like the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by and don’t forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Hugs, Silvia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like