Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

Thinking of You

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, for my project today I used the new Dog Gone Mutts stamp set, along with several other Time For Tea Designs sets to create this sympathy card for someone who has lost a furry friend. It is always such a devastating time, I have lost far too many over my lifetime.

I began by stamping down the rainbow from Unicorn In Training and the tennis ball from Dog Gone Mutts to some Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock. I created masks for the rainbow and tennis ball and placed them on top of their images. Next, I stamped the dog and created a mask for him as well. With all of the masks in place, I set about stamping the rest of the scene.


The background scene is from Hillside Village and the sentiment is from Thinking of You Lily The two small hearts on each side of the sentiment are from Unicorn In Training. Once I removed the masks, I coloured the scene with my Copic markers. I added some accents with a white Gelly Roll Pen and then die cut the scene using a stitched A2 die in my stash.

For the back panel, I cut the black dots patterned paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad and used double-sided tape to adhere it down to a card base. To make them look like paw prints, I added small circles and ovals with a black Faber Castell PITT artist pen.


To complete the card, I added some foam tape on the back of the scene and stuck it down on top of the card base.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like