Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Woof!


Hello crafty friends, how are you spending this new week? I hope all is well I have this card to show you with an adorable little dog. I love dogs, I have two of them, a small white one named Zeus and another big, brown and terribly clumsy one named Nutella because of his color


I immediately loved this wonderful set Dog Gone Mutts    because for me my animals are very important and they are part of our family and if I add our cat Hermes I can say that we are really complete together with my children!!!
 

For this card I used the set Anthony's Alpha and create the writing Woof! The background and the border of the card I created with Distress.
 I hope you like my inspiration, I greet you to the next one and I remind you to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10  to get 10% discount in the shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like