Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Animals Alpha

   Hello Tea Timers, Claudia here with a new inspiration.  Today I'm happy to show you my Alpha Animals , I really liked the idea of building a game for children by combining the die set Anthony's Alpha to the figures of the various stamps with the sweetest animals and here is the result . 


To make it, I die-cut the white paper base using Slimline Postage Stamp die set and the beautiful paper pad Sweet Summer paper pad  and Brighter Days paper pad



I had fun finding the little animals to create each letter.  I made some but now I have to complete the whole alphabet , I think it's a nice game to play with the kids on the weekend, don't you think? 


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration, I wish you a fantastic week and I remind you to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10  for your purchases in the shop, you will have a 10% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like