Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2024

Boo!

Hello everybody!

Halloween is near, and I'm here for it! I have no idea who to send all these Halloween cards to, but I enjoy making them so much that I will just continue doing so 😅 This week I played with the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection again. I colored the critters and pumpkins with my Copic markers and cut them out with a Brother Scan 'n Cut machine.

Made a sentiment with my friend Anthony by cutting the letters that spell BOO in white and in black cardstock. When glueing the letters together, I make sure a little black is seen to create the illusion of shade.

For the background I die cut a panel out of white cardstock with the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 and blended Distress oxides Kitsch flamingo and Dried marigold. I used the large scalloped rectangle from the Sweet Scalloped Dies and glued both rectangles on top of each other.

I adhered the critters, the pumkins and the sentiment onto the background using 3D foam tape. To finish the card, and make it even more sweeter, I added some pink enamel dots. 

Thank you for reading this short, but sweet, blog. Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like