Pages

Friday 6 September 2024

One More Chapter Bookmark


Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here with a colourful bookmark to share with you today that combines both new and older sets from Time For Tea Designs. It is always great to get more use out of older sets with new dies and stamps!

Sets used:

Book Buddies coordinating dies
Squeeze the Day coordinating dies
Sweet Cart Critters coordinating dies
Oops a Daisy coordinating dies

I die-cut the large bookmark die from Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. I ink blended abandoned coral, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron and peacock feathers Distress Oxide through the Scattered Hearts Stencil with my Beautiful Blender Brushes.

After using the stencil, I used what was left on my blender brushes to fill in the white areas left on the bookmark.

I die-cut the smaller inner piece of the bookmark from vellum. I stamped the 'one more chapter' sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, sprinkled on Icicle ultra-fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe (clear), and heat-set it with an embossing gun. I then used a double-sided vellum adhesive to adhere it to the bookmark.

I stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to die-cut them. I then used Copic Markers to colour the images and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I used liquid glue to stick the stamps to the bookmark and added Designer Enamel Dots from the Sweet Summer collection.

Finally, I tied teal twine to the slot at the top of the bookmark to make it easier to pull out of a book.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like