Pages

Monday 30 September 2024

Llama Tell You...

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today, I am working with the Llama Tell You Stamp set that I have not worked with before. And now I am wondering why I waited so long because "llama tell you..." they are adorable!

I love the expressions on the llamas and wanted to create a surprise birthday card using them.

Sets Used:

Llama Tell You coordinating die set available here

I first stamped out my images and fussy cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the llamas and accessories. I set them to the side to start working on my background.


I took an A2 panel and die cut out the mountain pieces from white cardstock. On the large mountain piece, I blended it with Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides. 

For the mountain caps, I took Antique Linen Distress Oxide and blended it on the bottom of each cap.

I then took a landscape die and die cut it from another A2 panel. I blended it with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides.


For both the mountain and grass piece, I splattered it with white watercolors to give it some texture.

I then took another A2 panel and blended it with Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Scattered Straw Distres Oxides to create my sky.

I then took the 2 sentiments and heat embossed them onto my card panel using embossing ink and white embossing powder.


To assemble my card, I adhered the mountain pieces first using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the grass piece on top of it.

I added the two awake llamas on either side of the card and the accessories on top of them using liquid adhesive.

I finished the card by adhering the sleeping llama with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. All items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like