Pages

Friday 20 September 2024

Cherry On Top


Happy Friday, everyone, DT 
Annalisa here! Fall, my favourite season (Spring is a close second), begins in just a few days, so I am sharing a shaped card with autumnal colours. What is your favourite season?

I added several drops of dried marigold Distress Paint onto my glass matt and sprayed it with water. I pressed water-coloured cardstock into the paint several times to create a bright orange background.

I heat set the panel and sprayed on carved pumpin and tea dye Distress Oxide Spray. Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with the Square Label Dies and added white gel pen accents to the corners. I created a card base using the Square Label Dies and used liquid glue to adhere to the orange panel.


I die-cut plaid patterned paper with the Scalloped Circle Dies and ink-blended the edges with spiced marmalade Distress Oxide ink and my Beautiful Blender Brush. I adhered it to the card base with double-sided foam tape.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from Fruitful Friends (cherries and sentiment), Book Buddies (kitty), and I Really Dig You (butterfly) and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I used liquid glue to adhere the images and sentiment to the card. I added glossy accents to the cat's glasses and the butterfly to add interest.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like