Pages

Monday 23 September 2024

"Sorry It's Late..."

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today, I am creating with an older set that I adore. I have been wanting to create again with these adorable sloths and thought it would be fun to give them a colorful background.

This is going to be a quick and easy card, which I love since sometimes, you dont have much time to prepare a card and need one on a whim.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color them.

I used the following Copic Marker combos:

E70, E71, E74
E00, E01
E23, E25, E27
YG23, YG25, YG45

I then took an A2 panel and blended it with Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Ember, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides.

With some white watercolor, I splattered it over the panel to give it some interest and to look like stars.

I then adhered my sloths onto the card using liquid adhesive. Once I added the to the card, I took the "zZzz" stamp and stamped it directly onto the card panel using black ink.

I then added the image of the butterfly, flying around and stamped it onto the panel as well using black ink.

For my sentiments, I heat embossed them onto pink cardstock with white embossing powder.

I then trimmed the sentiments down and adhered them onto my cardstock using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. The set I used is linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like