Pages

Friday 27 September 2024

Slimline Birthday Treat


Happy Friday, everyone, DT Annalisa here! Today's card is a slimline birthday card I created using the Skies The Limit Slimline Die and the Sweet Cart Critters stamp set. This was the first time I had used this slimline die and I like the cute scene it created.

I created a slimline card base and die-cut the Skies The Limit Slimline Die from white cardstock. I used temporary adhesive on the rainbow die-cut scraps of paper to mask off the rainbow strips.


I ink-blended festive berries Distress Ink, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade and salty ocean Distress Oxide from top to bottom on the rainbow using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. Next, I ink-blended salvaged patina Distress Oxide in the sky area of the card base.  

Once all the ink-blending was complete I used liquid glue to adhere the Skies The Limit die-cut to the card base. I added the cloud pieces back into the die-cut and coloured them with my copics to add dimension.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Sweet Cart Critters and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. 

The sentiment is from Warm Hugs, the butterfly and worm are from I Really Dig You, the bee is from Fruitful Friends, the flowers are from Ewe Are The Best and the balloons are from Just Married.


I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like