Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Catmas Cracker Tutorial

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a tutorial to make a very quick Christmas cracker using the Mini Gift Box Die Set.  I think you'll agree it looks so pretty and you can decorate it in so many ways.


To begin, die cut the template 4 times from card of your choice and cut off the bottom tabs from two sets of templates as shown.  Make sure you burnish all the score lines so it makes it easier to fold.


Adhere the templates together using the large tabs.  I used strong PVA glue but you can use red liner tape if you prefer.


Stick both parts together using the smaller tabs on the sides.



Finally add glue to the remaining tabs to form the cracker.


Here you have your cracker ready to decorate!


I have used a sheet of paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad to cover the centre panels so that the join isn't shown.  I then stamped and die cut images using the Catmas Crackers Stamp & Die Set and coloured in with my Chameleon pens.  I stuck them on the top.  All that remains is to fill your cracker then add ribbon to close.

The other positive point of the Catmas Crackers Stamp set is that it even has a joke insert for your cracker!  What will you fill yours with?  Tag me on social media so I can see your creations!

As ever you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!













1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like