Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Reveal Day 2 - New Year Critter Card

  Hello Vic popping in today to share some of the exciting new release! You are going to absolutely love the New Year Critters! 


I can't pick a favourite critter as they are all so cute. I loved colouring these cuties in. 

For my card today I ink blended a piece of card using some red, Pink and Orange distress ink using the Beautiful Blender Brush.I wanted to add some stars to my background and I used the star from the Mew Are The Best Stamp Set. I used some Versamark ink and Wow Gold Embossing Powder and heat set this.I then used the brand new Die-namic Display Card Die and I just used the small die with tabs on which I die cut twice, I then used the grass edge die from the Landscape Edge Die and ran this through my die cutting machine again. I then inked up the card sing some green distress ink and adhered the grass panels to my card. 

Next I stamped and coloured in the critters. I then die cut the letters 2021 and adhered them to my card using foam pads. Once these were adhered down I then adhered the critters down.


I had so much fun creating this card!! I hope you are all enjoying the previews of the exciting new release! There are so many fun products in this release you will be spoilt for choice. 

Don't forget you can use the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout to save 10% off your orders.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Vic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like