Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Sneaky Peek Day 2 - Let It Snow!

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with more sneak peeks of the new release out this Friday!  I hope you've been watching the You Tube Lives with Jo and please do make sure you join her again tonight at 7.30pm.


Today, I am showcasing a number of new products: the Skating By Penguin Stamp & Die set, the Winter Background Stamp Set and the Let It Snow Die Set.

I had so much fun creating this card using the various new products.  The Winter background stamp set enabled me to create a background with such ease.  I simply stamped and die cut the 3 different images, coloured and die cut them then raised with foam tape when adhering to give dimension.


I stamped and coloured the penguins with my Chameleon pens and die cut them along with the cute little bird and the snowballs from the same set.  After die cutting the 'Let it Snow' sentiment, I adhered the penguins around it and added glitter to finish.

More sneak peeks tomorrow so please pop back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like