Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

A Cracker of A Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez sharing a cracker of a card! Ha!!!  It's using elements from the new release: the Catmas Crackers Stamp & Die Set, the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Set together with the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad.



I had a lot of fun making this card into a shaker so it looks like the cracker has exploded with sequins.  I used a sheet from the new paper pad as a background and cut out the zig zag frame from glitter card for that added sparkle.  After all, you can't have too much sparkle on a Christmas card can you?



My images were coloured in with my Chameleon pens and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies and stuck on top of the acetate.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like