Pages

Monday 13 November 2023

"From Our Home to Yours... Have a Sweet Christmas!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! I am back with another background card, this time for the Winter Holidays! One of my favorite Christmas sets from prior releases has to be the Gingerbread Family stamp set. I thought it would be perfect to create a Christmas background with the images.


Sets used:

(Coordinating die set available here)

I first took an A2 panel and stamped the 4 images of the gingerbread in one corner of the panel using a stamp platform. I much prefer a stamp platform as it is easier for me to re-stamp if any of the lines were stamped fully.

I then moved my panel and continued to stamp the gingerbread over the panel until I completed the background.


With the larger empty spaces between the gingerbread, I decided to stamp the gumdrops and candy canes to help fill in the gaps. 

Once my background is stamped completely, I used Copic Markers to color the images. I used the following combos: E00, E11, E13, E15, YG21, YG23, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG11, BG13.

I then heat embossed my sentiments unto teal cardstock and die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I then adhered my sentiments onto the panel using foam adhesive tape to complete my card.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card tutorial. Links to this cute stamp set and coordinating die set are above. If you purchase the stamp set in the shop, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings.

Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like