Pages

Friday 3 November 2023

Let's Do Coffee

 


Happy Friday, Annalisa here today. The days are getting shorter, and the temperatures are becoming chilly and as such, I thought it would be fitting to share a warm coffee-themed card. The Pumpkin Spice stamp set from Time For Tea Designs is perfect for this time of year.

I placed the Coffee Stains 6 x 6" stencil onto my glass matt and sprayed it with Tea dye Oxide Spray. I then took watercolour paper and pressed it on the inked stencil with a paper towel for a few moments to ensure the ink sunk in. I then carefully lifted off the stencil and set the panel aside to dry.

Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with a stitched rectangle from my stash and ink-blended walnut stain and ground espresso Distress Inks with my Beautiful Blender Brush. I stuck this panel to an A2 card base of cream cardstock.

I die-cut vellum with the Landscape Edge Standalone Die to form a wavy shape that I ink-blended with peacock feathers Distress Oxide. I then glued this to the card base. 

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from the Pumpkin Spice and Happy New Year Critters stamp sets and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. Next, I used liquid glue to adhere the stamped images to the card base. 

I ink-blended prize ribbon Distress Oxide onto watercolour cardstock and die cut it with the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. I die-cut the frame into vellum and used it to back the 'hey' sentiment. I stuck the sentiment and frame backer to the card with liquid glue. 

I stamped 'let's do coffee' from The Perfect Blend stamp set to the card base with Versafine Onyx Black. I sprinkled on Alabaster Ultra Fine Embossing Powder and heat set it to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like