Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Let's party and eat treats!

Hey Tea timer friends...

DT Ashlee here today, Who's ready to party?!....

I hope you said yes because today's card is party theme and this kitty cat is ready to celebrate, eat lots of yummy cake and sweet treats!


I used these Time for tea designs products for this card :

To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base die cut from the hooray cover plate. I then added ink blending with Wild honey distress oxide ink on both sides of the panel leaving it light in towards the centre.

Using the lets party sentiment die I die cut it twice (once from pink card and once from black) so that I could layer them together creating a shadow. I also added a bit of ink blending to the pink layer to create an ombre of colour. 

This was adhered to the top of the card base using foam tape to start adding dimension to the card. 


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the two stamp sets Let's party and Birthday cake. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I added a few highlight's using a white gel pen.

I adhered all the images in place using different levels of foam tape to create a cute little scene full of treats and then completed the card with a touch of pretty sequins!


That's all for my card today, I hope you like it and it got you in the party creating mood. Happy crafting, till next post hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like