Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Hello, hey star

Hello there Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here with my weekly Time for Tea designs inspiration and this one is set for a STAR!


I used theses T4T products for this one :


To create this card I started with a glitter card base. I then die cut the stitched stars cover from yellow card stock, added a bit of yellow ink blending with Wild Honey distress oxide ink around the edges and gave it a slight splatter with black paint. This was then adhered onto the glitter card base using foam tape to pop it up. 

I die cut the sentiments hello and hey from black and blue card stock before adhering to the card base also with foam tape and completing the card with a touch of pretty yellow sequins!!

This card is ready to sparkle and shine just like the recipient...

Happy crafting, till next post hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like