Pages

Friday 17 November 2023

You are the Pumpkin Spice in my Latte

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here! November can be dark and dreary, so why not treat yourself to a caffeinated beverage! My card today is happiness in a mug - for me, that is an iced latte or a cappuccino, while others enjoy a pumpkin spice latte. I combined the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies with the Pumpkin Spice stamp set to create this coffee-themed card.

I used the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies and die-cut watercolour paper. I used carved pumpkin Distress Oxide Spray for the inner panel, and tea-dye Distress Oxide Spray for the frame. To darken the edges of the frame, I ink blended on ground espresso Distress Ink with a blender brush. 

I used liquid glue to stick both pieces of watercolour paper to an A2 card base.

 

I die-cut the coffee cup sections from watercolour paper. I used tea-dye Distress Oxide Spray on the cup base, lid and whipped cream. I then ink-blended on ground espresso to the cup and lid with a blender brush. I ink blended ground espresso onto craft cardstock for the cup sleeve. I glued all the cup elements to the card base using liquid glue.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the pumpkin (Pumpkin Spice), acorns (Jumping With Joy) and kitty in the pumpkin (Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection) and cut them out. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I stamped the sentiment from Pumpkin Spice, cut out some of the words with the coordinating die set, and trimmed those without dies. I used liquid glue to stick everything to the card base. I added three orange Summer Haze Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card. 

 Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like