Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Get well soon

 Hello there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here and todays inspiration is for someone to make them feel a little bit better while they are on the mend from illness. 

I think a get well card is a lovely way to give someone who may not be feeling the best a small pick me up/paper hug!


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base that I added blue inked hearts to using the T4T Scattered hearts stencil

I then die cut the Get well soon large sentiment twice, once from a light blue card and then once from black card. I did this so that I could adhere them together slightly off centre to create a shadow on the word. I love doing this to my die cut sentiments, I think it just adds that little extra to the sentiment area!


To complete the card I added a stamped sub sentiment "hugs" from the Get whale soon set and a touch of pretty sequins for a bit of bling....


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like this card and feel inspired to send someone a get well soon card too as a little pick me up!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like