Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Halloween brew for you!

Hello!

Something's been brewing in my cauldron mind, and ofcourse it had something to do with Halloween! I wanted to try and transform my favourite standalone die, Takeout Coffee Cup Dies, into something cute 'n spooky! Did it work??



I knew I would be going for a pumpkin-orange coffee cup, so I actually started out with blending the background in complementary colours on a white A6 panel I die cut with the help of the Simple Nesting Dies. I used Distress oxides black soot, blueprint sketch, peacock feathers and twisted citron together with the Boho Tiles 6 x6" Stencil.


I added the sentiment, which I took from The Perfect Blend Clear Stamp Set, with versamark watermark ink and white embossing powder. I adhered the entire panel onto a basic A6 card and die cut a frame with the Waves Cover Die out of white cardstock to go around the panel.


I die cut the coffee cup out of orange cardstock and added distress oxide crackling campfire on the sides to make it look like a rounded shape. I borrowed a little pumkin face, arms, spider and spiderweb from different brand to help turn my coffee cup in very scary halloween pumpkin 🕸🕷
Added a little bit of twisted citron onto the foam to actually make it look like something a witch would brew 😉


Last but not least, I added Ranger glossy accents onto the eyes and mouth for a little shine and adhered the entire cup onto the card using 3D foam tape.

I wish you all a very brewtiful day!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like