Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Calorie free....

Hey there Tea-timer friends....

It's DT Ashlee here with you today and for today's card I'm sharing a birthday card with calorie free cake, yep thats right birthday cake is calorie free did you know?! 


T4T products used for this card....


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base. I then die cut the lets party sentiment four times from a darker blue card stock so that I could glue them to the card base creating a bit of a cover plate look. once those were all adhered in place I cut off the excess from the edges and then stamped the sentiment directly onto the base using Memento tuxedo black ink.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the birthday cake images and adhered those using different levels of foam tape to create dimension!

To complete the card a touch of sequins and some white pen highlights to the images.


That's all for my post today, I hope you like this calorie free card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like