Pages

Thursday 5 October 2023

Big Birthday Wishes

 


Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here! I'm excited to be here with you to share some birthday card inspiration!

To make this card, I started by creating a textured background on black cardstock.  To create the textured background, I used a patterned stamp and stamped it with Clear Glue Embossing Ink.  Next, I added clear embossing powder on top.  Then, I melted the powder with my heat gun.

Then, on a piece of white cardstock, I ink blended Catherine Pooler's It's a Girl, Limoncello, and Something Borrowed inks to create a rainbow background.  Then, I die cut my panel with the Big Birthday Wishes Large Sentiment Die.  I also cut another white panel with the die to use as a shadow.

Next, I stamped some images from the Baked with More Love Stamp Set and the Birthday Fox Stamp Set.  Once I got them colored in with my Copic markers, I die cut them out with their coordinating dies.

I adhered all my components onto the card with 3D foam squares.  I also added some different sequins all over the background using liquid glue.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like