Pages

Thursday 12 October 2023

You're Invited to Eat Cupcakes!

 

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here! I'm excited to be here with you to share  inspiration using the Let's Party and Birthday Cake stamp sets!

To make this card, I started by stamping out the cake holders and bunny from the Let's Party  and the cupcakes from the Birthday Cake stamp set.  I colored them in with Copic markers and then die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I created the layers using my paper trimmer and some scalloped dies.  I ink blended Catherine Pooler's Cotton Candy and Do-Si-Do inks for the background.

Here are a few more images!



That's it for me today, friends!  Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  See ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like