Pages

Monday 16 October 2023

"I believe in you... you are purrrfect!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are just 15 days away from Halloween and I thought it would be the perfect time to break out some of the Halloween sets. This card is more a fusion between Halloween and inspirational as it features the cute cat with a broom from the Trick or Treaters Digital stamp set.

Sets used:


I first printed out my image onto a Copic-friendly white cardstock using a laser printer. I find that laser printers work best when coloring with alcohol markers as the lines won't smear.

Once I printed out my image, I fussy cut the image out and used the following Copic Markers to color the cat: C-0, C-2, C-4, C-6, C-8, N-5, N-7, V04, V05, Y21, Y23, E23, E25.



To create my background, I first cut a circle from cardstock using one of the circle dies. I then adhered the circle onto an A2 panel using low tack tape. With the circle as a mask for the moon shape, I blended Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves and Villainous Potion Distress Oxides. 

I then splattered the panel with white water color to give it the galaxy/stars look. To create a cute paw print moon effect, I blended  Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides with the Pawsome Prints Stencil. With the cloud dies, I die cut them from white cardstock. 


I then arranged my clouds and the image of the cat onto to the panel to see where I could stamp my sentiment. Once I found the perfect position for all of the elements, I stamped my sentiments using black ink.

For the cat, I used foam tape to adhere it in front of the moon. For the clouds, I used liquid adhesive. I then trimmed off the excess for the bigger clouds and adhered it onto the opposite side of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. If you are in need of a new Halloween Stamp, check out this digital set linked above. Use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like