Pages

Monday 9 October 2023

Happy CAKE Day!

 Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog! I am back with another card featuring the delicious cake image from the Birthday Cake Clear stamp set. I wanted to create an assortment of cake for this card to go with my makeshift sentiment.

Sets used:

(Coordinating dies available here)

I first stamped out my images and fussy cut them out. For the cake stands I used, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, YG21, YG23, YG45.

For the cakes I wanted to "bake" 4 different ones that are my favorites: Chocolate, Strawberry, Red Velvet and Rainbow Sprinkles. I used the Copic markers for each cake:

Chocolate: E00, E11, E13, E33, E35, E37, E39
Strawberry: E00, E11, E13, RV11, RV13, RV14. RV17
Red Velvet: R32, R35, R37, R39
Sprinkles Rainbow: R22, R24, YR14, YR16, Y15, Y19, YG13, YG17, BG11, BG13, V04, V05, RV13, RV14, RV17 



To create the sprinkles, I just dotted each marker over the icing.

I first die cut out the Window die from teal cardstock. To create my background, I trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to fit behind the window. I blended Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides with the Tiled Wall stencil.

I then die cut the word 'cake' from gold cardstock. I heat embossed the word 'happy' and 'day' onto pink cardstock and trimmed down the words.



I then arranged my card before adhering any of the elements. I then used liquid adhesive and foam tape to adhere all of the elements to complete my card. 

I hope you enjoyed this card today and will create your own bakery. If you like any of the sets used today, all links to the products are above. If you make a purchase, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like