Pages

Friday 27 October 2023

Time to Trick-Or-Treat


DT Annalisa here today! The kids will be trick-or-treating on Halloween in my area in just a few days! I created this nighttime trick-or-treat scene using the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection with the Haunted House clear stamp set. I love the ability to re-size digi stamps to what I need for my cards.

I ink-blended villainous potion, peacock feathers and twisted citron Distress Oxides onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I splattered on water and Copic opaque white with a paintbrush. 


To mask the moon area for this scene, I added temporary adhesive to the back of the negative portion of one of the circles in the 
Circle Grid Masking Stencil. To colour the moon area, I used the outer section of the stencil for the mask and ink-blended squeezed lemonade and rusty hinge Distress Inks. 

I used the Winter Trees and Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to die-cut black cardstock. I used liquid glue to stick the trees and the grassy area to the ink-blended panel and glued this panel down to an A2 white card base.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several leaves from 
Jumping With Joy. I resized and printed several Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection images and coloured them with my Copics. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen to the coloured images. I cut out all the stamps with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e.

I stamped 'Trick or Treat' and die-cut it with one of the smaller A2 Layering dies. I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code 
T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like