Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Sweet wishes

Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with some new Time for Tea designs inspiration for you! 

I really enjoyed creating with just dies for my card last week so I thought I'd do another one and create a sweet themed card (I did sneak in a couple stamps this week for my sentiment hehe). 


Dies I used for this card :
- T4T cover plate (I think this one is retired)

To create this card I die cut the cover plate from a teal blue cardstock and then backed it with a light grey to fill in the open spaces. I then die cut all the pieces I needed to create two milkshake cups from a mix of different coloured card before adhering them all together. I added white stripes to the straws with a white gel pen before adhering them to the card base with foam tape. To finish off the card a "sweet wishes" sentiment that I stamped and die cut with the co-ordinating dies and a touch of pretty sequins!



A sweet card full of sweet wishes....


I hope you like this yummy themed card, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like