Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Let it snow ☃️

Although I am not quite over the hoa hoa hoa season yet, I am moving on to christmas for this week's blogpost! I only just received these adorable little snowman from the Snow Much Fun Clear Stamp Set and I just had to make a card with them! So I stamped three images out of the set and coloured them up with Copic alcohol markers. After that, I cut out the images with my cutter bee scissors. 


After that, I die cut a slimline panel out of white cardstock and blended the background with distress oxides bundled sage, speckled egg, blueprint sketch and seedless preserves. I splattered white acrylic paint thinned with water on top and let it dry. Meanwhile, I die cut a sentiment with the Let It Snow Sentiment Die out of white cardstock, and blended the same colours distress oxide, but just the other way round (top to bottom).


I glued the sentiment onto the panel, and added the cute snowmen with some 3D foam tape. Finished the card by adding glittery snowflakes and adhered the entire scene onto a slimline folded base card.


I really do wish for snow. In winter. Not just yet ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like