Pages

Friday 4 October 2024

Too Cute to Spook Kitty


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing my first Halloween card of the season! It features the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection and the Too Cute To Spook sentiment dies.

I adhered the spider web patterned paper from the Halloween 2022 Digital Paper Collection to an A6 card base. I framed it with the largest die in the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies that I stuck to the card base with liquid glue.


I die-cut the Too Cute To Spook sentiment from orange card stock in my stash and the outline from vellum. I used liquid glue to adhere both of these to the card.

Next, I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the kitty and pumpkin from the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The leaves, acorn and pine cone are from Jumping With Joy and Stinkin' Cute - these sets are great for all your fall cards. I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut the images out.


I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like