Pages

Friday 11 October 2024

Spooky In Pink


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, sharing a cute ghost Halloween card that features the Too Cute To Spook sentiment dies and  Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection. I love the size of this sentiment die.


For my project, I used non-traditional colours and ink-blended spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry Distress Oxide inks over a piece of the Halloween 2022 Digital Paper Collection. I added black soot Distress Ink along the edges of the paper to darken it up. I trimmed the patterned paper to 4 1/8 inches by 5 3/4 inches and used double-sided tape to adhere it to a white card base.


I used the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies and the Too Cute To Spook sentiment die to die-cut dark blue card stock. Once die-cut, I sprayed the die-cut blue cardstock with Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble to add shimmer. I love the shimmer and shine you can see in the right light. 


Next, I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the ghost Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The leaves, acorn and pine cone are from Jumping With Joy and Stinkin’ Cute – these sets are great for all your fall cards. I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut the images out.


I adhered the images, sentiment and vellum outline to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like