Pages

Monday 14 October 2024

"You are the sweetest friend"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I finally got my hands on the 'Sweet Cart Critters' stamp set and had to create it right away. I wanted to create a simple scene in which a friend was gifting another friend a jar of candy.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images.


To create my background, I took an A2 panel and blended it with Scattered Straw, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides.

I then die cut out the cloud die several times from white cardstock. 


To create my grass piece, I took another A2 panel and die cut out a grass piece using one of the Landscape Edge standalone die pieces. I then blended it with Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxides.

On the grass piece, I heat embossed the sentiment using embossing ink and white embossing powder.

To assemble my card, I first adhered the clouds onto my background using liquid adhesive. I overlapped a few of the clouds and trimmed off any excess pieces and used them on the opposite side.

Then adhered the grass piece using liquid adhesive. I completed my card by adhering the cart, candy and critters onto the card using liquid adhesive as well.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card today. All of the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like