Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

Dream Big Unicorn

Hi Everyone!
It is Cat here showing you some gorgeous products from Time for Tea Designs.


XL
For this card I began by using Tim Holts Distress inks and the Beautiful Blender Brushes to create the Rainbow Backdrop. 

I then Di cut the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate Die with Vellum, or you could use a thicker tracing paper. 

Then I die cut, from white card, the Inverted Scallop frame from the Smile Die Set, clouds and the smaller Dream Big die. I also used the Spectrum noire Clear glitter pens to give the Dream Big a bit of Sparkle, and glued them together, using the Cosmic Shimmer Glue, onto the 4inc x 6inch Card. 

For the Unicorns and star want I stamped them out with Momento Ink,  die cut and coloured with Promarkers, finally adding a bit of sparkle with some Stickles. 


I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs 

Cat
-x-






    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like