Pages

Thursday 9 July 2020

Big Hugs!!!

Hi there , DT Sharon here today to show you a card I made using a new A7 die and stamp set called "Big Hugs".


I started off using the Hello stitched rectangle nesting die as a background and I stenciled the triangles using the scattered triangle stencil and distress oxide inks. I then die cut the Hooray sentiment cover plate and again used the inks to colour it. The whole die was a bit too large to fit all of my card so I just cut the top and bottom end off . As you can see it's a versatile die!  The hearts are from the new release and they are the Small Heart xoxo die set. Again coloured with inks. Next I stamped and die cut the little hamsters and coloured them with alcohol pens. I then adhered them to the card using 3D foam pads. Next came the sentiment which I stamped onto a little banner die and adhered with 3D foam pads.

You can find lots of lovely T4T products including the ones I've used in the Time For Tea Designs store here 

If you would like to save 10% off your crafty goodies from the store ( and who wouldn't)! just use this code
T4TSHARON10

Enjoy your crafting!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like