Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Sneak Peek Day 3!

Welcome to day 3 of Sneak Peek Week!

Vic & Catrin have some amazings card to kick us off!!



Hello Vic here today and I’m going to be sharing a card made from the brand new release. 

This release is so fun and I had a blast making this card! I loved using the gorgeous Storms Don’t Last Stamp Set And Coordinating Dies how cute are the smiling clouds and rainbows. I have also used the Basic Stripes Cover Plate Die which is one of my favourites. There are so many fun ways to use this die and I just had to make a shaker card with it.



I added different colour sequins along the panel die windows to really make this pop with colour. I also love how you can stamp the cute faces on the rainbow and clouds or just leave them plain. There is also a solid circle in the Storms Don’t Last Stamp Set which I used to add some cheeks to their faces.


Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope your enjoying all the sneak peaks this week! I have really enjoyed making so many goodies with all the products they are all so gorgeous!


More Reveals below!

Hi Catrin here with more from Day 3!

Storms Don`t Last Stamp and Coordinating Die Set

A gorgeous set that is so versatile!  It has so much potential to make a wide range of cards. 


I have created this beautiful shaker card! 

To begin I used Tim Holltz distress ink Tumbles Glass around the edge of the card, and then used Weathered Wood distress ink along with the raindrops from the stamp set  to create the background rain effect. 

On a smaller die cut rectangle I die cut out the rainbow arches using the Coordinating Dies and used those arched to mark out the placement for the Red, Orange and Purple stamps beneath. A piece of acetate was then placed on the back of the rectangle covering the rainbow. Then raising this from the backing card by using a thick foam tape.

Before sticking down I added the sequins. 

I then stamped the clouds and stars and die cut. Finally I stamped the face, heart and sentiment from the stamp set. 


Rainbow Shaker Die

The second Sneak Peek is the Gorgeous Rainbow Die. Again such a versatile die, and it can be used many different ways.

For this card I have die cut many different colours of the rainbow and added them to the card to create this geometric, rainbow pattern and of course adding some sparkle and some stamped hearts.  



 
For my third Sneak Peek I have combined both the Storms don`t Last stamp set and the Rainbow Shaker die. 

From the stamp set I have stamped out the mini rainbow all over the card in several different colours. I then cut out several of the rainbows dies and glued them together on top of each other to give it dimension. 

Join us tomorrow for more sneak peeks!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like