Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Owl be here for you

Hi DT Sharon here today and I'd like to show you a card I made using the "Be Owlsome" stamp and die set. Be Owlsome is just one of the new releases from T4T.


I've also used the "Hello Nesting Rectangles to make the backgrounds. For the inked background I used distress oxide inks and blended them up the card in light to dark colours and then splashed a little bit of water on the piece. I've coloured the images with alcohol pens and adhered them onto the inked moon with 3D foam pads. 
You can see all the new releases and more in the Time For Tea Designs store here

https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/

and if you use the code T4TSHARON10 You get 10% off the whole store.

Happy crafting!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like