Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

New Release Full Reveal!

Welcome to Full Reveal Day!



Jo will be sharing all the new release on FB Live at 8pm BST. I hope you can join us.

In the meantime here are some amazing cards from the DT!

Christmas In July




Stamps for all Occasions!




Beautiful Rainbows!






New Cover Plate Dies





Awesome Slimline Dies






I hope you see something that inspires you in the New Release! 
We are so excited to share it with you.

Don't forget to join us on FB later today to see the full collection in more detail.


Happy Crafting!

XOXO









2 comments:

  1. I need to win the lotto so I can have it ALL! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic release, so cute with the creatures & so helpful & useful with those background dies. Thank you . Stay healthy everyone x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like