Pages

Saturday 11 July 2020

Sending Bear Hugs - New Video Tutorial



Hi there!! Jo here with the deets you need to know from last Thursday's Facebook Live!

Be sure to check out the video below to see the edited version of our Live tutorial where I make this super cute Slimline card.



I am so loving the slimline card trend that is on us at the moment and I love how our Mini Scalloped Frame Dies fit perfectly down the centre of your slimline cards.


I also used the new colour of Distress Inks Speckled Egg. I loved how it went with the Kraft Card.


These bears are so cute and I love that you can add the treats to their paws.


The bear with the coffee cup even has a coordinating die that cuts around his arms so the coffee cup fits inside.


This was such a fun card to make and was extra special as it was possibly the last FB Live that Ant would be able to join for a while, as he starts his Fire Fighter training next week!!


Do join me for our next FB Live on Thursday at 8pm BST.

Some of the products I used are listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like