Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

Have an AWESOME 2024!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog and HAPPY NEW YEAR! It has been a pleasure to be able to have blog post on Christmas Day and New Years Day! I wanted to ring in the new year with a wishful card that I hope all our Tea Timers have an AWESOME 2024!

This is also a reminder that there are digital products in the shop like this balloon set that is still free!

Sets used:

coordinating die set available here
stamp and die bundle available here

I like to resize my digital images in a word document. I switched the page to landscape and added my numbers to the document. I then resized them so they all matched the same height. I then printed my images onto white cardstock using a laser printer.

Once printed, I used Copic Markers to color my balloons. I fussy cut them out and started to work on my background.



On an A2 panel, I blended Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distress Oxides with a cloud stencil. I then splattered gold watercolor over the panel to give it some interest.

Using the "Have an" stamp, I stamped it onto pink cardstock using embossing ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then trimmed it down into a strip.

I die cut out the word "awesome" from gold cardstock and set that to the side. I first adhered my sentiment strip using foam tape. I then adhered the awesome diecut underneath with liquid adhesive. I added the balloons underneath using foam tape. To complete my card, I used a fineliner pen to create the balloon strings.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have an awesome 2024 full of joy, happiness and crafty goodness! Links to all the products I used are above and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings.

Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like