Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2024

REEL star!

Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here today with new T4T inspiration and this one is a movie themed card for the movie lovers! 

You're a REEL star....



T4T products used to create this card :


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base that I stamped a bunch of the movie clapper images on. I then inked around the top edges of the card with a Catherine Pooler yellow ink. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut a cute kitty eating popcorn and a bunch of popcorn to add creating the movie scene! These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 


To complete the card a stamped/diecut sentiment along with a touch of pretty sequins!


I hope you like this movie themed card and it inspires you to create one too. Happy crafting, until next post hugs Ashlee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like