Pages

Monday 22 January 2024

Honey BEE Mine!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are less than a month away from Valentine's Day and I have another card for inspiration. This time I combined two stamp sets to create this scene. 

Sets used:

Darling Daffodils stamp and die bundle available here

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I then die cut out the images using the coordinating die sets.

I took an A2 panel and blended the Honeycomb Stencil with Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides. 


With another A2 panel, I die cut out two hill pieces to create the soil. I blended it with Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides. I splattered it with brown and white watercolor to give it some texture.

With the sentiment, I heat embossed it directly on to one of the hill pieces with white embossing powder.

I took all of my pieces and placed them on the background to know where I wanted to stamp the bee lines. Once I knew where the bees were going to go, I stamped the bee lines with black ink.


I then adhered my pieces using liquid adhesive and foam tape. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. All of the products I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like