Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2024

L O V E....

Hey there Tea-timer friends..

DT Ashlee here and I have some new T4T inspiration to share with you!

 Today my card is a love themed one in preparation for Valentines day...



I used these Time for Tea designs products :

- Anthonys alpha die

- Oops a daisy stamp / co-ordinating dies

- A2 stitched hearts cover die


To create this card I started with a very light grey card base that I die cut from the stitched hearts cover die. This was then splattered with a distress oxide spray. I die cut the inside rectangle dies also from the cover die from yellow and the light grey card before adhering those in place with glue to the centre. 

I stamped, coloured and die cut the cute kitty cats from Oops a daisy set before and adhered them to the card base with levels of foam tape for dimension!

I added a big focal love sentiment by die cutting the letters from Anthonys alpha die set before completing the card with a touch of pretty sequins...

I hope you like this love card, thankyou for stopping by the blog. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like